Wednesday, September 12, 2012

More Waiting...

Our home study is done now.  We are just waiting on the paper work to be finalized and turned in by our social worker.  It should be all complete within the next couple of weeks, then we will be officially "waiting".  This means that we will be waiting for a mother and/or father to choose us.  In the mean time I need to plan some fundraisers and apply for grants.  There won't be much else to do other than fundraising and waiting patiently. 
It seems that we have been waiting forever for a child of our own.  Years and years!  In God's timing!  He has molding and shaping us into the perfect pair of parents for our children.  I get tears in my eyes when I think of holding that precious baby.  I love him/her already and I haven't even met them.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment